On Sunday, September 25, Fuel Training Studio offered a free outdoor community fitness class to benefit Link House Inc. 100% of donations directly benefited Link House Inc. This was a wonderful experience for our organization and we greatly appreciate the time and energy of all who participated! A big thank you to FUEL for their efforts to support our cause.
This 10-week course will be taught at Pause Yoga in Amesbury beginning on Thursday, October 6th, 7 – 8:30 pm. This course is open to anyone who has a loved one or family member who is struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol. No yoga experience or flexibility is required! This course will be led by Anne Rundle, Owner of Asteya Yoga in Merrimac, who is also a registered nurse and holistic provider at an addiction treatment facility.
Throughout this course participants will:
- Enjoy weekly gentle, relaxing yoga class
- Feel supported and nurtured
- Learn strategies for managing stress in the home
- Learn techniques for self-care
- Learn resources for living with addictive behavior
- Participate in discussion & networking
- Receive a copy of the book “Addict in the Family”
Please share this flyer with those you feel could benefit from this course, and post on your bulletin boards and networks. Contact me to register, either by phone or email. Space is limited to 18 participants.
For more information, please open the flyer: