The Program Manager is a key component of Link House, Inc.’s leadership team and demonstrates leadership by exercising significant judgement and initiative, as well as anticipating and positively reacting to organizational and administrative issues and concerns from internal and external constituents.
The Program Manager will oversee the daily operations of the center, and be responsible for financial and administrative operations to ensure that a high quality of services are upheld.
The Program Manager will:
In this role you will also be responsible for the following:
- In conjunction with the Senior Director of Services, oversee provider and staff scheduling, staff management, client flow, client satisfaction, budget management, personnel management
- In conjunction with the Senior Director of Services, monitor staff performance, provide supervision (when needed), direction, training, and coaching. Apply counseling, disciplinary, and corrective action processes as necessary.
- In conjunction with the Senior Director of Services, ensure that we are offering 4 community presentations/year (can be for the public or for professional development)
- Oversee billing practices and processes including electronic medical record administration.
- Ensure that the intake of prospective clients is completed in a timely, professional manner; arrange and perform intake procedures, and initial assessment of clients’ appropriateness for services.
- Ensure compliance with target goals and monitor the provision of all productivity for the clinicians and nurse practitioner.
- Development, and ensuring compliance with policies and protocols.
- In conjunction with the Senior Director of Services, oversee regulatory, certification, and quality improvement activities.
- Assist with networking and marketing in the community for the purpose of program expansion.
- Liaison with the Senior Director of Services to ensure maximization of organizational access, coordination and support is provided.
- Manage adverse events; ensure plans and corrective actions are implemented and reported.
- Provide after hours on-call, as scheduled.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Please forward your resume for consideration to: Careers@LinkHouseInc.org
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@LinkHouseInc.org