Link House, Inc.
Link House, Inc. is a private non-profit human service organization serving the North East Region of Massachusetts for the past 50 years and is expanding services to include outpatient mental health and addiction services. The Center for Behavioral Health and Addiction Treatment Services, located in Amesbury MA is currently seeking full time clinicians. Applicants must have experience working with adults with mental health and substance use diagnoses.
- Individual mental health and substance use treatment
- Group mental health and substance use treatment
- Couples treatment
- Family treatment
- Completion of intake and assessments to determine appropriate level of care
- Collaboration with collaterals, family, and other community supports
- Completion of individual treatment plan
- Ability to develop and facilitate group treatment
- Ongoing individual, family, and couples counseling
- Crisis intervention and support as needed
- Harm reduction and recovery/safety planning as needed
- Referrals to outside resources/services
- Insurance authorizations and extensions as needed
- A Master’s degree in counseling or related field with license (LMHC, LMFT, LCSW, LICSW, LADAC 1)
- Familiarity with ASAM Dimensions
- Knowledge of insurance billing
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with substance use disorder and co-occurring disorders required
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills
- Knowledge of trauma-informed care
- Familiarity with Electronic health Records
Benefits available for full-time employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com