Link House, Inc.
Link House, a sober living organization for those in recovery from drug and alcohol use, has an opening for a full-time Case Manager. Job responsibilities will include assessment interviews, developing individual treatment plans, providing referrals and assistance with access to community resources, facilitating house meetings, working closely with other treatment programs, as well as parole and probation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Training and/or life experience in human services and a working knowledge of addiction and recovery issues, as well as the ability to engage with a diverse male resident population respectfully and effectively, while exercising discretion and professional judgment at all times.
- Certification in Addiction Recovery preferred.
- Minimum of two years clean and sober.
- References (2) required.
- Ability to pass CPR certification within the first 6 months of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com